Growth Mindset

 I am a big fan of the Growth Mindset. I really do believe that it is okay to not necessarily have everything perfect when you are first starting something and that you can actually fail a couple times and if you see that as a chance to grow and learn you will gain more from the experience. I think that I have not only learned more from the time I have failed and received feedback than when I got lucky for the first time. While studying for the MCAT even if I got questions right I would spend just as much time looking over them making sure that I was confident on them and that I didn't just have a lucky or even an educated guess, I feel like using even success as a chance to learn and grow will allow me to improve as a student and an individual and I can stress less about the now and worry about always trying to grow and improve. 

Growth

"Growth" by blue_quartz is licensed under CC BY-SA 2.0

Comments

Popular Posts