Time Stratagies

 I read three of the articles that were posted The Psychology of Checklists by Lauren Marchese4 Questions to Help You Overcome Procrastination by Peter Banerjea, and Realistic Study Plans by Amanda Collins and I found a mixture of things that I had learned in my time in college as well as some new things like to rejig(While doing something like this the new word makes it more fun which will hopefully make me more interested in continually implementing this strategy) your schedule as the week progresses that I hope to implement for this class and semester as a whole. I believe that my biggest time challenge for this semester will be pushing things off until later and forgetting about it or having too much to do in too little time. 

do it - procrastination concept

("do it - procrastination concept" by hang_in_there is licensed under CC BY 2.0)

Comments

Popular Posts