Week 8 Progress

 Looking Back

I am happy with the progress that I have made in this class. I have a pretty good weekly routine that comes with this class I usually on Tuesday will do both readings and maybe will type up the story and then I will try to do the website and comments as the week progresses as I have enough free time. I am most proud of the story that I wrote last week based off of a Japanese myth I was just really happy with how it turned out. I really enjoy doing the readings and reading my classmate's stories. The main thing that I am not the biggest fan of is the time commitment I spend more time working on stuff for this class than any of the other classes that I am in. I think that I have to become a better blogger and writer in the course of this class and I have been enjoying making a blog and website. 

Looking Forward 

I honestly have been happy with how this semester has gone so I want to keep up the pace and the way that I have been going I don't want to fall behind and just keep up with what I have been doing.




















                                Progress

Comments

Popular Posts